Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Distractions

Sorry! Sorry for the lack of updates the last few weeks. I wish I could say that this is likely to change in the near future, that I'll put my nose to the grindstone and really buckle down and start posting five times a day, but let's be honest - that's not gonna happen. Work has been insane lately, and I'm planning a wedding which is not five weeks away. I probably won't get back to a regular posting schedule until I'm a married man.

I'll still try and get at least one update per week, as time permits. This blog has been a much-loved and much-needed outlet for going on three years now - but, you know, real life and all that tends to interfere. I promise that in a couple of months, my posting frequency should increase substantially.

No comments:

Post a Comment